The Norwegian University for Science and Technology – NTNU has Health as one of its focus areas with Welfare Technology playing a central role. NTNU has been the coordinating and participating in several AAL projects. A large interdisciplinary team is now integrating the Faculty of Medicine, with nursing, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, neurology, sociology and including a strong cooperation with the technical faculty.
Role in the project:
- Scientific management.
- End-user integration – user requirements capture.
- User Centered Design.
- System design and system architecture.
- Requirements specification in cooperation with the technology development.
- Exit strategy development
- Scientific data analysis and publications.
- Responsibility for the execution and evaluation of all the trial studies.
- IPR protection.