On October 18th 2019, members of the SENSE-GARDEN team conducted a workshop at the National Symposium of GerontoPsychology in Romania.
The workshop focused on a variety of topics, all related to the SENSE-GARDEN project:
- Triggers for reminiscence therapy
- How to build to trigger memories
- Multisensory stimulation in SENSE-GARDEN
- The experience of built space in multisensory stimulation of patients with neurocognitive disorders: A cognitive anthropology approach
- Gamified cognitive training for people with neurocognitive disorders
- SENSE-GARDEN: The role and the benefits for the family caregivers
Abstracts of presentations from the workshop can be read in the Romanian Journal of Gerontechnology and Geriatrics.
SENSE-GARDEN Workshop at the National Symposium of GerontoPsychology, Romania, 2019
Ileana Ciobanu presenting triggers for reminiscence therapy
Rozeta Draghici presenting multisensory stimulation in SENSE-GARDEN
Andreea Marin presenting gamified cognitive training
Miheala Zamfir presenting "How to build to trigger memories"
Andreea, Ileana and Rozeta
Mihai-Viorel Zamfir presents a cognitive anthropology approach to space in multisensory stimulation
Members of the audience
SENSE-GARDEN Architect Mihaela Zamfir